Defending State Sovereignty - Restoring Individual Liberty
Clearly, it is important that our members represent the Virginia Campaign for Liberty with dignity. We have therefore established guidelines for user-created blog entries and comments. Violations of these guidelines may result in a written warning, an edit or removal of the offending content, or your content posting abilities may even be revoked. The decision is made at the sole discretion of administrator of the website.
- Obscene language is not allowed. We reserve the right to decide what constitutes obscenity, hate speech, or the like on our website.
- Personal attacks on our members are not allowed. If you disagree with information in a blog entry, write a respectful argument but do not attack the blogger.
- Users are solely responsible for crediting the source of any posted material to the Virginia Campaign for Liberty website. Plagiarism by users is not acceptable and will result in a written warning and an edit or removal of the content.
- Comments on blog entries should generally relate to the blog entry itself, not respond to other comments. Comments with links to outside sites should be relevant to the subject of the blog post.
- The calendar feature is for our campaign purposes only. Use it to schedule meetings, rallies, discussion groups, and the like related to the 10th amendment legislative campaign only.
- The Virginia Campaign for Liberty website exists to inform and mobilize activists, not to showcase advertisements. We discourage the use of your blog and comments for advertising.
The Virginia Campaign for Liberty reserves the right to remove material for any other reason if it is determined to countervail the goals of the Virginia Campaign for Liberty.
Although care is taken by the administrator of this website to insure the compliance of content standards, it does not accept liability for content that doesn’t meet those standards. Please report any perceived violations.